No, our manifesto does not begin with a spectre haunting Europe. It is not a call for revolution. Instead, it makes the web and the world a little bit better – for you, your customers, and everyone else.
- We protect your privacy and that of your customers. We host all data on dedicated servers in the EU or Switzerland (your choice) and not in the clouds of the tech giants.
- Fair pricing: Every SME should be able to afford our prices. The price structure is so simple that you can forego tedious sales calls just like us.
- Excellent customer service: We are not just nice until you buy something from us. All our subscriptions include unlimited support.
- No minimum terms: Our subscriptions have no fixed terms, you can cancel at any time.
- All our products are open source. Thus there is no lockin-effect and you can host the software yourself at any time. This also allows you to check the security of our software.
- Your data belongs to you. You can download it at any time and take it with you to another provider.
- Default to transparency: As an open startup, we share many aspects of our business to help others succeed.
- Swiss Made: Friendly is a Swiss company. Therefore you benefit from the highest standards in terms of quality, stability and legal security.
- Better, not bigger: Instead of growing bigger, we prefer to get better. That is why we consciously do not seek investors and plan for the long term.
- One percent for a good cause: We donate 1% of our revenues to charity.
Do You Like That?
Try our software: